Welcome to MZD Product SupportIMPORTANT NOTICE:
"URL passed to llHTTPRequest contains a control character."
If you are getting this error and use either a Club Tip Jar or Ultimate Tip Jar, then you are probably using an old version of the jar. All the newest versions have been recoded to fix this issue. Please update your jar to the latest version to solve this error.
The quickest way for you to get a new version is to go to the store and hit the re-delivery terminal. The newer versions of the jar also include a new update system which will enable you to always have the most recent version of the jar.
You can get to my store with this landmark: Couture Way
- We don't want you to have a problem with any of our products, '''it's bad for business'''! So we are really keen to hear from you, so we can fix it for you.
- Most problems are something simple, like a misunderstanding with the set-up. These take only minutes to fix. If you have found a bug with a product, then we will fix it and get an updated version out to you and also anyone else with the same product, so your report of a problem is also helping others!
- Since any problem results in the improvement of our products and also helping others in-world with the same issues, we are only too delighted to hear from you.
- Check that you are using the latest version of the product. If there were any 'bugs' they may be fixed in the newer version!
- To check for the latest version, either use the '''Update''' option on your product or go going to our Main Store, touch the '''Redelivery Terminal''', and request your product be redelivered to you. This will always be the most recent version.
- PLEASE, read the product instruction manual before you contact us. 90% of most problems can be solved by reading these completely. All manuals are now on our Wiki site - http://wiki.marcuszenoria.com
- If you are using the most up-to-date version, then please file a support ticket below.
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
After receiving your support request, we will contact you with a fix or a replacement product as soon as possible.